ACTIVE SHOOTER TRAINING
PRESENTER CONTACT INFORMATION
DANNY COULSON: Danny@CoulsonSecure.com
TEGAN BROADWATER: Tegan@TSNLLC.com
The following highlighted topics (among others) are presented in a way that applies to your specific business in a customized way, and yet is universally understood. Additionally, Q&A sessions provide opportunities for your staff to clear questions, concerns or challenges to the information:
• EXAMPLES of Active Shooter events are covered and used for the basis of our curriculum.
• ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS of SECURITY are covered and simplified for non-security personnel.
• WHO ACTIVE SHOOTERS ARE provides insight into the types of people and behaviors to watch for.
• PROCEDURES to be followed in an Active Shooter situation are key. We provide recommendations specific to your business.
• PLANNING AND PREPARATION ideas are provided.
• EMPLOYEE DUTIES AND PROCEDURES are addressed.
• COORDINATING WITH YOUR SECURITY OR POLICE PERSONNEL is another important element to a successful program. We cover this topic with your specific situation in mind.
• WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Is the question we ask and we provide ideas and direction for you to disseminate to your staff.
*The fee for this presentation is $1,500.00. Duration is 1.5 – 2 hours and there is no attendance limit.