Due to a large number of inquiries, we require interested applicants to first submit a complete resume via e-mail. Include all work experience, any applicable licensing, and other relatable experience to:
INFO@TSNLLC.com or click on the "contact us" link above.
Tactical Systems Network LLC is an elite security firm experiencing rapid growth within the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Our firm’s success is due to the high-level team of employees and ardent focus on extraordinary personal service. We transcend competition by leveraging creative solutions that save time, money and resources while providing service beyond expectation.
We are seeking FULL-TIME security candidates for work in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Our ideal candidate is an individual that has the desire to leverage their knowledge, learn from and serve others to advance in a high-level security career with TSN. As a company, we value our employees and provide advancement opportunities based on leadership and performance. Health insurance, performance bonuses, routine training and leave packages available for full-time employees.
• Pass PT test including:
• Push-ups (min 28 within 1 min)
• Sit-ups (min 26 within 1 min)
• Vertical Jump (min 16-inch jump)
• 300 meter run under 64 seconds
• Pass Advanced Pistol Qualification
• Minimum required score: 240 out of 250 from 3, 7 and 15-yard line
• Timed course drawing from the holster
• Must have current TX Level-III commission card
• Must currently live in the Dallas/ Fort Worth metro area
• 21 years of age or older
• Have a semi-automatic weapon and duty belt
• Have access to reliable transportation
• Able to work standing 12-hour shifts with minimal sitting breaks
• Pass background check including criminal history, references, prior employment, and education
• Read, speak and understand the English language fluently
• Ability to prepare detailed written reports and complete forms
• Work flexible shifts including weekends, nights and holidays (minimum 40 hours per week; overtime will be paid in accordance to state and federal regulations)
TSN LLC is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such the company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random, and contract mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Please do not apply if you do not meet at least the minimum requirements. Further requirements will be presented during the interview process.
We support our military veterans
TSN is comprised of over 50% veterans. We encourage military veterans to apply who have combat arms and MP-related experience. Compensation consideration is offered for such experience.